This business centre was originally built in 1883, by local Nottingham lace-baron Edward Doughty. The facility operates from beautiful Victorian buildings, occupying over 26,000 sq ft, which have been thoughtfully restored and adapted to provide twenty-first-century corporate space whilst still retaining many of its original features.
Offices range between 95ft2 (1-person office) to 1200ft2 (20-person office). The Centre offers both period character offices and modern, open plan flexible workspace. 24-hour access makes the office very accessible and is perfect if flexible working hours are required.
This business centre is situated 1 mile to the North West of Nottingham city centre, on Gregory Boulevard that forms a major arterial route within the City, linking Mansfield Road (A60) and Alfreton Road (A610 Junction 26 M1 Link). Within walking distance of a NET Tram Stop with direct links to Nottingham city centre, the train station and surrounding suburbs. Local amenities include a supermarket, places to eat and drink as well various tram and bus stops maming the centre very easily accessible.